Monday, March 21, 2011

The one with the Force

This morning, I came across one of those hilarious videos that only sincere fans can truly enjoy and appreciate. It inspired me to find more, so I looked around on Youtube for a while during lunch. There's not much to say about these other than this - if a fan you are, enjoy these you will.

These are some of my favorite spoofs/spinoffs/et cetera...

Ladies and gentlemen, Star Wars: A New Hope, as told by a 3yr old...


To those of us, who are "realistic


Lego Star Wars, Episodes IV thru VI. (This is an awesome Lego collection, I'm just sayin'...)


This is a well-done "COPS" spoof that was done way back '97.


And the video that triggered this post and collection...


Again, another for those of us who dare question the "realistic nature" of movies...


The finale: hands down, the best Superbowl commercial ever, courtesy of Volkswagon

No comments: