Sunday, October 12, 2008

The one with the maize maze.

I'm a bit behind on the blogging, so I'm going to steal soon-to-be-family's work on the Lewis family blog. There are some other great pics on from the Crowley blog, but it's VIP access only. Christina has a great album posted on her Facebook page, if you're cool enough to be one of her friends.

Mike used his fancy iPhone to shoot a picture of the maze map (shown to us at the entrance to the maze). After sufficiently humoring ourselves getting lost after 5 minutes, it was time to break out the phone and map. It was decided to hand the phone to me. After finally figuring out where we were, getting us out was easy. It was a pretty impressive maze - I think they said over 5 miles in paths. And even cooler, the maze was made in the shape of a vintage row crop tractor. Check out the image on the Lewis blog above - it's hard to see, but I'm sure the die hards can make it out.

Here are a few pics that I snagged on my camera phone.


The family in awe of a Farmall H. You'd think they'd never seen one before - wierd.


Tyler trying out the driver's seat. Tori is not impressed.


Here's the three little dumplings.... eeeehhheeemm... pumpkins.


Dude - this kid is 5 years old. OK, going on 6 soon, but still. The apple does not fall far from the tree at the orchard.


Miles and Andrea trying out the ag lifestyle.

No comments: