Sunday, June 29, 2008

Men of honor - prayer for this nation

I toured the Billy Graham Museum at Wheaton College today with Christina after spending a little family time with her brother's family before they head down to Cayman for month. You guys totally ... stink. Hopefully, that's not "penguins" territory. Here's a shot of Tori on our stroll to the French Market after breakfast.


In any case, I saw one of my favorite quotes strewn across a wall, and had to take a photo. Now, I want you to seriously take in all that this is - the important part is WHO this is. Not the man, but his title. The President. The most powerful man in the world. At one time, this kind of thing was EXPECTED of a President - today, it is shunned - about the only remaining recognition is our "National Day of Prayer," something the Anti-Christ Liberties Union [cough cough], I mean ACLU, and the New York Times are perpetually trying to destroy. As a result of seeing this today, and meditating on it as I type, I have been moved this evening to lift up our downward spiraling country in prayer. Hopefully, you'll do the same.

Read and envision it 3 times, and tell me you're not in tears.

No comments: