Sunday, June 29, 2008

The reunion tour

Back on the weekend of the 14th of June, I got to spend some time with "the girls" during their reunion. Christina's two very good friends from Wheaton College days made the journey back to Chicagoland. Currently, Tara is in Phoenix area, while Dayspring is out in SeaTac area.

I hung out with Dayspring and Nate on Friday night at Ravinia. Afterward, we went to the Ravinia Bar for a night cap, and then back to Christina's place for another night cap. Yum.

Saturday morning, Tara and Adam drove up to meet us at Walker's pancake house for an early breakfast. I had to be out of town by 9am to get back up to Madison by 1pm for a wedding (more on that in the next post...)


The gang (left to right): baby Shea, Christina, Scott, Adam, Tara, Nate, Dayspring.


Is that mistletoe up there? (Like we need an excuse to kiss...) Oh yeah, watch out - I've got connections (see shirt). Can you tell I went to bed at 1:30am and got up at 6:45am?


Monday night, I got to spend some more time with Tara and Adam (and Shea). Christina made "the easy chicken" recipe. It was yummy. We all ate in great jubilee.

To the gang: thanks so much for making the trek out east again. It meant the world to Christina for the six of us to be together, and I can't wait until we see each other on that one day we're doing that thing in January. Peace.

No comments: