Thursday, January 31, 2008

I want, I want, I want... Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!

I've been researching wireless phones a lot in the last few weeks, as my contract is almost up with U.S. Cellular (Feb 11th...). I'm getting antsy. My LG phone is on it's last legs. Oh, yeah. It sucks too. It's just old and beat up and the battery doesn't last. Oh well, just a couple more weeks.

God bless the fabulous men and women who have put forth their combined effort to create Android. It's the open source operating system for PDA phones that Google has helped to fund. They are actually putting up $10million of their own money to promote the development of the system, shelling out money to developers that create the best programs for the platform. Now that's commitment. Thank you Google. Check out a demo of the software in this link.

The problem is, there won't likely be any phones to use this fabulous platform until 3rd or 4th quarter of '08. I just can't wait that long... [sigh]

Pantech Duo? Moto Q 9? Blackjack II? HTC Tilt? Blackberry 8820? Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

Wine Momma said...

Nice! Love the Dew pic baby. Kind of makes me wanna vomit though. hahahaha.

I vote PANTECH DUO. Because then we could have the same phone and be cute about it.